Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Who am I and what is this?

I'm Sharon and basically I plan for this blog to be about what feeds me and my thoughts (primarily food, food, food but also travel, books and music).

I live in Dingle, Ireland and, like most people in this exceptionally creative yet physically isolated community, I wear a variety of professional hats. I work as a journalist. I bake and sell cupcakes at the local farmers' market. And I'm a literacy teacher.

I hope this blog becomes a collection of my thoughts on food, my favourite recipes, the food producers I most admire, the wonderful restaurants I am sometimes lucky enough to eat in, the cookbooks I enjoy using and whatever other thoughts cross my (admittedly easily distracted) mind.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! They tasted good too. Spiced honey flavour - a big hit at Easter!

    ReplyDelete