Friday, February 3, 2012

Guilty Blogger's Syndrome

I’ve got that guilty feeling. That feeling that afflicts bloggers who don’t post as much as they’d like to. 

You may not know this but that feeling comes with its very own voice – a voice you hear in your head at odd intervals, a nasal, niggling voice that says things like: you call yourself a blogger, do you? Well, I haven’t seen you blogging much lately. Some blogger you are…


It’s a voice that’s a classic symptom of the guilty blogger syndrome and it’s one that is very hard to ignore. But this week, I’ve been so busy that I’ve had to ignore both it and my blog. I’m busy with regular work and with a huge new project that I’m about to take on. 


I’ll tell you all about it on Monday. In the meantime, happy weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment